General Application Available Positions
Advanced Helicopter Services will never compromise safety, quality or integrity. Our vision is to provide unequaled customer service, unsurpassed quality.
– The AHS Team
Advanced Helicopter Services is Advanced Helicopter Services is a medium sized full-service helicopter facility headquartered in Northern California. We provide worldwide around the clock service and support. Our AHS team consists of highly qualified factory trained technicians and knowledgeable support specialists that take pride in their work in the area of safety, reliability and responsiveness. We hope you’ll join us as we continue to commit to customer service, innovation, and build what comes next on our mission to be the best.
AHS values our employees and their families. All full-time employees are offered 100% paid medical*, dental and vision plans for its employees. Family medical is 50% employer paid. We also offer life/AD&D insurance, 401k, Flexible Spending Account, supplemental insurance and Paid Time Off.
– *medical base plan is 100% covered
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE HANGAR: (Required Qualifications)
• Communication Proficiency
• Teamwork Orientation
• Time Management
• Commitment to Customer Excellence
• The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
WHAT WE PREFER YOU ALSO BRING : (Preferred Qualifications)
• Minimum of 2 years of related experience.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Outlook.
• Must be extremely detail orientated with numerical reasoning skills.
• Organizational skills to achieve timely progress on multiple tasks with a high level of productivity and accuracy.
• Ability to calculate figures.
• Read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
• Write simple correspondence and effectively present information to customers, and other employees of the organization.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, Veteran or disability status.