A&P MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN I or II Available Positions
Advanced Helicopter Services will never compromise safety, quality or integrity. Our vision is to provide unequaled customer service, unsurpassed quality.
– The AHS Team
Great opportunity for career growth. Work for a repair station that specializes in a wide range of models; Bell, Airbus, Safran, MD Helicopters, Agusta and Robinson to name a few. You’ll maintain and repair aircraft structures and related components including flight controls, hydraulics, pneumatics, fuel systems and mechanical components. Apply technical knowledge of A&P systems to determine equipment malfunctions and apply expertise in restoring aircraft to safe, airworthy condition. This position reports directly to the Airframe Services Program Manager.
WHAT YOU’LL DO : (Essential Functions).
To perform this job successfully, you’ll need to be able to perform each essential duty. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Must ensure aircraft are safely maintained in accordance with the Airworthiness Standards prescribed by applicable Regulations, Airworthiness Directives and Standard Practice.
• Maintains records in compliance with FAA and company requirements.
• Maintains premises of the shop facility in a clean and organized manner.
• Maintains equipment, tools and facilities in serviceable and working condition.
• Meets all job/Work Order deadlines, communicating to supervisor/manager when circumstances may prevent on-time completion.
• Assures proper information is shared i.e. job timelines, shop issues, parts delays, and change orders.
• Additional job-related duties as assigned by supervisor or management
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE HANGAR: (Required Qualifications)
• Current, valid A&P license with verifiable experience
• Experience with turbine rotor wing required – minimum 2 -5 years
• Clean & valid driver’s license
• Must be eligible for DOD clearance
• Work full-time and willing to work overtime
• Able to travel within the USA and out of the country for overnight travel
• Mechanical Aptitude
• Time Management
• Project Management
• Teamwork Orientation
• Problem Solving Ability
• Must be able to lift up to 70#
• Ability to physically perform climbing, stooping, stretching, and physical movements and postures normally associated with hangar/flight line activities
• Must be able to work in environment that is not temperature/humidity controlled
• Must be able to work on your feet hours at a time
WHAT WE PREFER YOU ALSO BRING : (Preferred Qualifications)
• Experience with Airbus or Bell aircraft will be given preference
• Understanding and experience within a Part 145 repair station
Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and be able to pass FAA regulated drug/alcohol tests and background check prior to start.
EEO STATEMENT :
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, Veteran or disability status.