Accounting Assistant Available Positions
Advanced Helicopter Services will never compromise safety, quality or integrity. Our vision is to provide unequaled customer service, unsurpassed quality.
– The AHS Team
The Accounting Administrative Assistant role is responsible for providing assistance to the Accounting department by maintaining accurate and organized records for the organization.
WHAT YOU’LL DO : (Essential Functions).
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Answer phones and direct calls
• Visit north hanger as needed
• Outside Sales folder review
• Bill/prepare all Sales orders for invoicing
• Sort, date stamp and deliver mail
• Prepare shipping documents for contract billing
• Match vendor invoices to PO’s
• Prepare expense reports for billing and HR
• Enter credit card charges from expense reports and applicable receipts to accounting and billing systems
• Assist with entering new customers & vendors to QuickBooks and aviation service software, Corridor
• Maintain filing system (A/P & A/R)
• Organize and label and file WOs once checks are deposited
• Shred deposited checks from 3 months back
• Mail documents to Controller weekly
• Help other departments with accounting issues
• Assist Accounting department as needed
• Additional job-related duties as assigned by supervisor or management.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO THE HANGAR: (Required Qualifications)
• Communication Proficiency
• Teamwork Orientation
• Time Management
• Commitment to Customer Excellence
• The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
WHAT WE PREFER YOU ALSO BRING : (Preferred Qualifications)
• Minimum of 2 years of related experience.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Outlook.
• Must be extremely detail orientated with numerical reasoning skills.
• Organizational skills to achieve timely progress on multiple tasks with a high level of productivity and accuracy.
• Ability to calculate figures.
• Read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
• Write simple correspondence and effectively present information to customers, and other employees of the organization.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, Veteran or disability status.