Master/Journeyman Aircraft Painter Available Positions
Advanced Helicopter Services will never compromise safety, quality or integrity. Our vision is to provide unequaled customer service, unsurpassed quality.
– The AHS Team
Classification: Hourly, Non-Exempt
Reports to: Manager
• Typically Monday-Friday day shifts, but must be available for OT as needed evenings/weekends
• Valid CA driver’s license
• Experience painting aircraft
• Will consider experience painting large vehicles/marine craft such as RVs, buses, trucks, large boats
• Must be able prep aircraft for paint
• Must be able to pull a line.
• Minimal travel
• Must be able to lift 70#
• Must be able to work in environment with limited temperature/humidity control
• Exposure to fumes and airborne particles
• Must be able to use personal protective equipment
• Must be able to work on your feet hours at a time
• Must be able to work in bent and contorted positions to perform job effectively
Characteristics: Must be able to paint with a high level of precision and detail, pull a line, blend complex colors and designs, and layout detailed patterns. Must have experience with composites and aluminum. Must possess honesty, integrity and a commitment to maintaining safe, compliant aircraft, as well as sound judgment and objectivity in decision-making.
Duties & Responsibilities: Applies technical knowledge of painting aircraft, including proper preparation and application of materials and use of relevant tools. Maintains records in compliance with company requirements. Maintains premises of the shop facility in a clean and organized manner. Maintains equipment, tools and facilities in serviceable and working condition. Meets all job/Work Order deadlines, communicating to supervisor/manager when circumstances may prevent on-time completion. Assures proper information is shared re job timelines, shop issues, parts delays, and change orders.
Pay is commensurate with relevant experience
Benefits available after successful completion of eligibility period/s to include health, dental, vision, life/AD&D insurance, 401k, Flexible Spending Account and Sick/Paid Time Off.
Please include dates of employment as well as schools/courses attended, current certificates, manufacturer’s courses attended and ratings held and email HR@advheli.com.
Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and be able to pass FAA regulated drug/alcohol tests and a background check prior to start.