Logistics-Defense Customer Support Representative Available Positions
Advanced Helicopter Services will never compromise safety, quality or integrity. Our vision is to provide unequaled customer service, unsurpassed quality.
– The AHS Team
Position Purpose: The Logistics/Defense CSR role is located in Woodland, CA. The primary role is to support the Logistics Department’s Defense contracts; which includes support of the LUH tool program as well as AHS contract field teams working off site. Secondary responsibilities include supporting the Logistics Department as CSR, working directly with the Assistant Manager to provide front-end office CSR support, packaging & shipping outgoing tools/orders, and assisting with facilities related duties.
Essential Functions :Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• cts as initial point of contact for all LUH tool order inquiries, technical requests and questions.
• Responsible for real-time customer support and direct communication with customers and vendors, both external and internal.
• Responsible for quotes, placing orders and parts procurement for the Logistics department.
• Provides real-time status updates for work orders, creates shipping requests and provides shipment tracking information to customers.
• Services and performs repairs on all tools managed through the LUH tool crib.
• Accountable for daily order fulfillment, packaging, shipping and tracking.
• Tracks daily, weekly, monthly and annual reporting for maintenance, service and tool calibration.
o Reporting includes: Daily AWB, Weekly Tool Return, Weekly Sign-Out & Unfulfilled, Monthly PSRF,
• Participates in the continuous improvement and evolution of the LUH tool program.
• Responsible for Repairable Part Management (RMP) Service Orders, Purchase Orders, and Calibration & Repair.
• Inventory Control Support – Receives, stocks, organizes, cycle counts, pulls orders and delivers parts to the floor and/or external customers.
• Shop consumable inventory control (Min/Max inventory levels).
• Cleans and organizes of the south hangar.
• Assists with annual cycle-counting of inventory.
• Restocks consumable carts and flammable cabinets.
• Signs off on monthly fire extinguishers. Manages.
• Universal/HAZMAT waste, environmental & safety compliance (OSHA).
• Updates SDS library, cleans/organizes HAZMAT areas.
• Building and/or moving office furniture, driving the forklift, coordinating repair of broken shop equipment, running errands, cleaning, taking out the trash, breaking down boxes and all other miscellaneous facilities-related duties.
• Assists with answering phones during normal business hours.
• Occasional weekend Aircraft On Ground (AOG) support.
• Drive a truck or trailer. • Occasional errands to the airport or landfill with a loaded trailer.
• Additional job-related duties as assigned by supervisor or management.
• Commitment to Customer Excellence
• Interpersonal skills (Phone, email and in person)
• Communication skills – verbal & written
• Listening skills
• Problem analysis & problem solving – Self starter
• Attention to detail & accuracy
• Mechanically Inclined (Repair of broken tooling and equipment)
• Collaborative working
• Stress tolerance
• **MUST be able to pass a background check by the US Government for a CAC card**
• Clean driving record, must be able to make daily trips to SMF (as needed)
• Must pass pre-employment background check and drug test prior to employment
• Demonstrated ability to repair broken tools and equipment.
• Microsoft Windows OS experience: Windows 10
• Microsoft Office experience: Intermediate (Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet Explorer)
• High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent required
• Aviation industry (Repair Station) experience
• Experience with AS9210 or ISO9000 principles & practices
• Previous customer services experience
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Project Management experience
AHS is located on a private airport, so the employee will be working both indoors in an office setting as well as outdoors (on asphalt) and inside aircraft hangars which are not temperature controlled. Employee will be exposed to the ambient temperature and weather while working outdoors and inside the aircraft hangars. While performing duties outside, employee will be exposed to loud noises (aircraft running), hazardous chemicals, moving/working vehicles, and the weather.
While performing the duties of this job inside the (temperature-controlled) office, the employee will constantly exposed to office noises (i.e., office machines, conversations, foot traffic). Also may occasionally be exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration. The noise level in the work environment and job sites can be loud.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds unassisted. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
• This is a full-time, hourly position.
• The working schedule for the Logistics CSR shall be normal business hours: Monday – Friday 8:30AM to 5:30PM.
• Occasional AOG support after hours and on weekends.
No travel expectation for this position.
Must be able to perform accurate, quality work; must be able to appropriately determine priorities, and be flexible to changing priorities as needed/instructed; must be a self-starter and able to follow through work projects to completion; must be able to shift from tasks as needed without losing focus of work being performed; must act with professionalism to internal and external contacts; must be a team player.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please complete application and include dates of employment as well as schools/courses attended, current certificates, manufacturer’s courses attended and ratings held to HR@advheli.com
Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and be able to pass a drug/alcohol test and a background check prior to start.