EC145 Field Maintenance Technician Available Positions
Advanced Helicopter Services will never compromise safety, quality or integrity. Our vision is to provide unequaled customer service, unsurpassed quality.
– The AHS Team
Classification: Hourly, Non-Exempt
Reports to: Director of Airframe Services and/or Primary Contractor’s Site Manager
• Current, valid A&P license with verifiable experience
• Valid driver’s license
• Airbus BK117/EC145/H145 Manufacturer’s Training Certificate preferred
• Must be able to obtain a DOD Common Access Card (CAC) and, if needed, a Government security clearance.
• Must have Three (3) years recent experience working full time as an aircraft mechanic
• Experience with Airbus or Bell aircraft will be given preference
• Understanding and experience within a Part 145 repair station will be given preference
• MS Office including Outlook, Word and Excel
Hours: Typically Monday-Friday day shifts, but must be available for OT as needed evenings/weekends
• Regular travel, as required to other work locations
• Must be able to lift up to 70#
• Ability to physically perform climbing, stooping, stretching, and physical movements and postures normally associated with hangar/flight line activities
• Must be able to work in environment that is not temperature/humidity controlled
• Must be able to work on your feet hours at a time
• Must possess honesty, integrity and a commitment to maintaining safe, compliant aircraft, as well as sound judgment and objectivity in decision-making.
• Must ensure aircraft are safely maintained in accordance with the Airworthiness Standards prescribed by applicable Regulations, Airworthiness Directives and Standard Practice.
• A thorough working knowledge in the repair and maintenance of airframes, hydraulics, fuel systems and aircraft engines.
• Analytical abilities sufficient to handle complex technical and administrative details.
Duties & Responsibilities:
including, but not limited to, the following. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Perform scheduled and unscheduled aircraft maintenance of Airbus Helicopters models EC145/H145/LUH-72 in a dynamic field environment.
• Perform daily/post flight/thru flight inspections as required and performs necessary maintenance to correct any malfunctions
• Review work of subordinates to ensure the function/task is correct and complete and take corrective action and/or training if necessary
• Maintain aircraft log books, status reports, historical and administrative data as required
• Comply with applicable FAA and DoD rules and regulations on maintenance and follow appropriate aircraft technical data
• Service aircraft with fuel, oil, etc. in preparation for flight
• Conduct off-station maintenance when required
• Effectively communicate with the customer in a courteous, professional manner and research any reported aircraft discrepancies through fault isolation to make repairs
Pay is commensurate with experience
Benefits available after successful completion of eligibility period/s to include health, dental, vision, life/AD&D insurance, 401k, Flexible Spending Account and Sick/Paid Time Off.
Please complete application at www.AdvancedHelicopterServices.com and include dates of employment as well as schools/courses attended, current certificates, manufacturer’s courses attended and ratings held and email to HR@advheli.com
Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and be able to pass FAA regulated drug/alcohol tests and a background check prior to start.